HOST Program
59 Callaway Court
Orleans, Ontario, Canada
K1C 7S4

info@host-program.org
Phone: (613) 983-3633
Help Our Students
(HOST) Program
How to donate
There are many ways to donate to the HOST Program.
 directly by cheque
 online by credit card, debit card or PayPal.

You can specify which participating school  you wish to support or let us use your donation where it's most needed.
You can make a donation in honour of someone (e.g. your child's teacher) or in memory of a loved one.  When you choose to make a dedicated donation, we will send a donation card to you or to the address you specify.
Cheque
Download and print the Donor Form and mail it with your cheque to:
59 Callaway Court
Orleans, Ontario K1C 7S4
A tax receipt will be sent by email or regular mail.
Online
Click on the Donate Now button. You will be taken to the CanadaHelps website, a Canadian registered charity that processes credit card, debit card and PayPal donations for Canadian registered charities.
Once you donate, you will receive your receipt for income tax purposes directly from CanadaHelps.
You may make a one-time donation or a monthly, recurring donation that you may cease at any time.
Please note that CanadaHelps deducts 3.9% of each donation to cover their processing and administrative costs.  Once HOST receives the remaining 96.1%, all of it is distributed to the students.
Return to Home Page
EXPLORE ...
History of HOST
Board of Directors
Participating schools
President's Reports
Recipients' Letters
Membership
How to donate
Media coverage
Constitution & By-Laws
Contact us
donatenow_button.png donatenow_french_button.png
United Way
You may designate the Help Our Students Program (81447 4730 RR0001) when you register through your payroll plan. Please note that United Way deducts 20% of each donation to cover their processing and administrative costs.  Once HOST receives the remaining 80%, all of it is distributed to the students.