59 Callaway Court
Orleans, Ontario, Canada
Phone: (613) 983-3633
The Board of Directors governs and manages the affairs of the Organization.
The powers and duties of the Board include:
- promoting the object of the Organization;
- promoting membership in the Organization;
- maintaining and protecting the Organizationís assets;
- paying all expenses for operating and managing the
- investing any extra monies;
- making policies for managing and operating the
- maintaining all accounts and financial records of the
- without limiting the general responsibility of the Board,
delegating its powers and duties to the President.
by credit card or debit card
Help Our Students
Board of Directors
Current Board of Directors:
President: Richard Lussier
Vice-President: Donald J. Stephenson
Secretary: Linda Lussier
Director: Suzanne Donnelly
Director: David H. Hill, O.C., Q.C.
Director: Carman Joynt
Director: Dena Splinter
Director: Michael van Aanhout
The Board consists of eight (8) Directors: the President, and seven (7) Directors-at-large elected at the Annual General Meeting from among the Members.